Do you like writing? Check this out...

HubPages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Get Framed - Cheap Prescription Glasses!

On Fridays, 92.9 FM allow people to ring up the station and promote their business for free. Free Plug Friday. I don't normally listen to the radio at that time, but driving back into town from site that day I was pretty impressed by one caller.

It was a Perth guy (obviously) who has a website called Get Framed. He is offering prescription glasses from $30. HELL CHEAP!

All you need is a prescription from your optometrist and you're set. How good is that? I get a free pair from my private health insurance fund each year, but say you wanted another pair on a different set of "cooler" frames for going out - for that price I'd be willing to give it a shot!

I take my hat off to this guy, I think he's providing a really cool service and there is a big market for it too.

3 comments:

  1. Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.
    cheap prescription glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you may e-mail me with a few ideas on simply how you made your weblog look this wonderful, I might be grateful.
    salwar kameez indian style

    ReplyDelete
  3. " "your post is need, or better but, factors ve nailed it. You write very well which is amazing. I post I shouldnt invest in but cant resist shopping for! And at terrific costs too! Thank Like it! I like "
    set up online store free

    ReplyDelete